In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as “RODO”, we provide the following information:
1. The administrator of your personal data obtained in connection with the enquiry and filling in the contact form is IBF Graphica S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Lutycka 93, 60-478 Poznań, NIP 7811913287. You will contact the Administrator via e-mail: email@example.com .
2. Objectives of processing and legal basis of processing:
We will want to process your personal data for the purpose resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator consisting in the possibility of basic identification of a person establishing industry contact with us and possibly a legal relationship. The processing of data will also serve us for analytical and statistical purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(f) RODO, because the processing is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
3. Period of storage of personal data:
Your personal data will be stored for as long as you send us the contact form, and in the event that a legal relationship is established, also for the period of limitation of claims arising from that relationship and for the period resulting from the need to keep accounting records.
4. Recipients of data:
We will possibly make your personal data available to entities with the help of which the Administrator performs its duties and rights, i.e:
– entities providing legal services to the Administrator,
– entities providing IT services to the Administrator.
5. States of rights related to the processing of personal data:
a. The right of access to your personal data;
b. The right to demand the rectification of your personal data;
c. The right to demand the deletion of your personal data (within the scope specified in Article 17 of the AROC);
d. The right to demand that the processing of your personal data be limited;
e. The right to object to the processing of your data on the grounds of your special situation – in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us.
Please be informed that if you exercise these rights, we will respond to your requests within a period of no more than one month. In the case of manifestly unjustified, excessive or continuing demands, we have the right to charge an appropriate fee or refuse to take action.
6. Profiling of personal data:
Please be advised that as part of our processing of your personal data, you will not be subject to automated decision-making that would have legal consequences for you or similarly significantly affect you.
7. Types of personal data processed:
– name and surname;
– e-mail address;
– telephone numbers;
– user name and password;
– place of residence.
8. Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
Data shall not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
9. The right to lodge a complaint with the Authority:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data